All dogs are welcome (no size or breed limitations), however, please understand that we cannot allow aggressive or barking dogs in consideration of our other guests and their pets. If you do bring a dog that exhibits these behaviors, we will have to ask that you make other arrangements for your stay in Tahoe. A refund will not be given in this situation.
$25.00 per night for your dog. A $100 deposit is also required and returned upon room inspection.
- It is advised that your dog be on a leash when outside your room for safety.
- Please do not leave your dog in your room unattended unless you are sure they will not bark, potty, or destroy anything in the room. Consider bringing a kennel. Any damage to the room will be charged to the credit card on file. Ask us about doggie daycare!
- Accidents happen. Please let us know right away so we can clean it up to avoid further damage.
- Please clean up after your dog. Dog "doody" bags are available if needed.
- Doggie blankets can also be provided. Please use them to protect furniture and bedding from dog hair, snow, dirt, etc.
- Suites Available
- Full Kitchen
- Dog Friendly
- All Non-Smoking Rooms
- Microwaves, Refrigerators, Hair Dryers, Coffee & Coffee Makers
- Iron & Board available upon request
- Barbeque and Picnic Area
- New city park with large lawn area, basketball court, and playground, located directly behind the property with private gate.
This is Cooper. He loves people and other dogs and can't wait for you to visit.